Thank you to all of our donors!
Thanks to you, the TJPF has been able to fund:
- Advanced instrumentation for our 13 state-of-the-art research laboratories
- School-wide science and technology equipment
- Professional development opportunities for faculty, staff, and administration
- TJ student groups' and clubs' participation in competitions
- Opportunities for our students to present their research outside the walls of TJ
- ...and so, so much more!
Interested in a special recognition opportunity?
The TJ Partnership Fund recognizes all donors at various thresholds on our social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We also recognize donors through our printed material at events and in our monthly newsletters to parents, alumni, and corporate entities. These newsletters reach over 10,000 subscribers.
Our Donor Wall (pictured) is located just inside the school's main entrance and continuously shows videos which tell the story of the Partnership Fund's impact within the school. Donors are also recognized in this space.
Individuals and families who donate at least $10,000 and corporations who donate at least $50,000 in their lifetimes are eligible for recognition plaques placed at the entrances to various spaces within the buildings. Individuals donating at least $1,000 are eligible for a plaque to be placed on the back of one of the seats in our recently-renovated auditorium.
Email Tanuja Tase at email@example.com for more information.